Creative Writing: A Dream Come received Creative Writing: A Dream Come neat Chad Jay Yr.11 There I was, sitting on my bed at 2:30 am. Wondering about the ambition I just had. Not only was it stupid, but I spend a penny never had such a weird dream. It was really different. The dream was about a little dog. The dog was walking on my chest, while I was lying on something soft. I recover it was a mattress. The puppy walked towards y waist. I knew that it was going to cauterise. " posture lost". I yelled. The dog remained calm. Now it was standing on my waist. It lowered its cute head, and sniffed my pockets.
I was surprised. Why didnt it bite? because the dog was walking towards my chest. This time I wasnt scared. It opened its let out and lowered its head again. This time my heart stared to thump. Was it going to bite me? No, it just licked my cheek. Even before it finished defeat my cheek, I came to my senses. I didnt understand what I dreamt about. After thinking...If you insufficiency to get a full essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment