My first car is a 99 Cadillac Deville. It is a 13 years old car, Northstar V8 motor, and had 40,111 miles on it at time of purchase. When I purchased this Deville, it was really softly and powerful. It is the first time I owned a car, and was I thrilled. I down always changed the engine oil at the right time, and kept up all the maintenance on time. I have driven this car to a parcel emerge of different places such as, North Carolina, South Carolina, DC, Louisiana, Texas, Chicago, and Buffalo. Two months aft(prenominal) owning this car I had it repainted pearl snow-clad. Then I tinted the windows, added a set of 22lexani wheels, 8 indash, and a 12 tack down. As you can tell this car has ben good to me. It now has 87,553 miles on it.
My second car is a 96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. It is a 16 year old car, LT1 5.
7 V8 motor, and had 77,000 miles on it. I purchased the car from an older couple. When I drove the Fleetwood Brougham for the first time, I was so amazed with the performance I had to have it. I have regularly kept up the maintenance, changed the engine oil, and repaired problems whenever I effectuate them. In addition, I changed the interior from gray to milk white with gray suede inserts in the seats. Finally I added a set of greed 24 wheels 3 12 subs, 3 1000 watt amps, 1 7 flip out indash, and 1 15 flip down screen. Because this car is so big, and has so much power it is my favorite car for now. On an average this car takes $110.00 to fuel up. This car now has 103,668 miles on it....If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment